Send your submissions at email@example.com
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (Images may be larger. If aspect ratio does not match, images may be cropped to fit printed page.)
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Images cannot contain logos or watermarks
- Please include, your team members & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial. We reserve the right to modify your title or apply a different title to fit with the flow of the issue.
- All fashion submissions should have a minimum of 3 outfit changes for print and website publication. We PREFER to receive at least 2 or 3 photos of each outfit, so that we have some choice for the editorial design. For landscape images, subjects should be to one side and NOT centred. Photos may be cropped to ensure the best fit if this is the case.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD TO THE NEXT ISSUE OR A SECONDARY EDITION.
If we find your work acceptable but you did not follow the guidelines for the main issue, we reserve the right to publish in a secondary edition for that month.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TITLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE!
Please note we reserve the right to pull your editorial from the published issue and add it to our webtorial page with full credits and/or add to a secondary issue.
-If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us a permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Mvibe Magazine.
(may or may not be all of the ones described below.)
*Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
*Repeated makeup looks.
*Images contain watermarks.
*Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
*There is little or no space left for placement.
*The quality of work is not high enough.
*You have not supplied enough images to create a full story.
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using
cheap looking mismatched outfits
*By submitting to Mvibe Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.
And, don't forget to send your team's Instagram information. We love to share @mvibemagazine
Mvibe Magazine Team